..."and a highway shall be there, and it shall be called the way of holiness; evil minded people shall not travel on it, but it shall be for those wayfarers who are traveling toward God. (Isaiah 35:8, adapted)



Monday, October 30, 2006

God Calling: The Race is Not To The Swift

The race is not to the swift. The battle is not to the brave, but the victory is for those who fear Me. Your eyes have not yet seen all that I plan for you. You will look back and say, "Who but the Lord could have done this?" And your face will be radiant. Yet it is deeper and wider, and yes, more hidden and invisible than you think. Like the pearl of great price I will hide you in a secret place, away from harm. Know that I do this in My wisdom and My great and exceedingly love for you. Dwell continually in Me. Make that your priority. For I am jealous over you with deep, deep love. Come to me continually. I watch for your coming and you bring me great joy. I tell you again, dwell continually in Me. Gaze upon Me. I will uphold and protect. I will accomplish all that I have purposed in My heart for you. Ah, dear one, it is a good plan, indeed! Let us go, I wish to take you further down the path.





No comments: