..."and a highway shall be there, and it shall be called the way of holiness; evil minded people shall not travel on it, but it shall be for those wayfarers who are traveling toward God. (Isaiah 35:8, adapted)



Friday, April 04, 2008



The kingdom of heaven is not for the
well meaning but for the desperate.

-- James Denney

"The LORD is my rock, my fortress
and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom
I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn
of my salvation, my stronghold.

I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise,
and I am saved from my enemies. The cords of
death entangled me; the torrents of destruction
overwhelmed me. The cords of the grave coiled
around me; the snares of death confronted me.

In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried
to my God for help. From his temple he heard
my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears."
Psalm 18:2-6



photo taken in Colorado Springs, Colorado

No comments: