..."and a highway shall be there, and it shall be called the way of holiness; evil minded people shall not travel on it, but it shall be for those wayfarers who are traveling toward God. (Isaiah 35:8, adapted)



Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Know Thy God



Believe and know that I AM: The God of all goodness,
all kindness, all grace & mercy, yet infinitely
higher than what the human mind can conceive.

All proceedeth from Me and shall flow back to
Me for the purpose of My good pleasure.
Immerse yourself in knowing Me and allow
every dark thing to flee, for in
My Presence every dark thing must leave.

Let every dark thing that is not of life flee
at My Word, for all darkness can do is weigh
your heart down: so low that it could sink
all the way into hell! Love shall bring you up
from darkness and death for it cannot be conquered
nor comprehended by darkness. My Word creates,
sanctifies, transforms, renews. My Word
accomplishes all I send it forth to do. Let My
Word conquer you!

Walk on from here. Know thy God. Know Me in
perfect beauty, in righteousness, in holiness,
in all that is praiseworthy, for I do all
things well. I perfect all that concerns you
with an exceeding perfection.



photograph taken near Wales, UK

No comments: