..."and a highway shall be there, and it shall be called the way of holiness; evil minded people shall not travel on it, but it shall be for those wayfarers who are traveling toward God. (Isaiah 35:8, adapted)



Saturday, March 03, 2007

Talitha cumi: Arise & Be Healed

Be healed, My Child.
Talitha cumi. Little girl, arise:
Sleep no more, for morning breaks.
I lay my hand upon you as I did
upon Jairus's daughter so long ago.

Come, awake to your true life,
your life in Me.
Arise from the dead.

The fever of fear is breaking.
The malady of self-interest, and
self-seeking is drying up.
The night of darkness is almost past.

Be healed, Child.
Nothing stands in the way of that healing
that cannot be stopped with a mere
glance at Me in faith.
Perfect Love casts out all fear.
The last waves of it are being
thrown out.
Let them go.

Here, receive Bread.
Eat and receive My strength.
Then go out and feed others.

(Mark 5:21-43).





No comments: